Meet The Coach
Head Coach: Sam Allman
Based in the Dandenong Ranges just outside of Melbourne, Sam is the head coach and creator of Run With Strength Coaching. Sam is passionate about road, trail, mountain and ultra running which has lead to him completing multiple road marathons and trail ultra-marathons.
As well as being a running coach, Sam has a Masters of Physiotherapy Practice and Bachelor of Health Science. This has developed his wide ranging knowledge of running biomechanics, performance physiology and running related injuries.
Sam uses his deep knowledge of evidence based running training, running related injuries, strength and conditioning principles to tailor and adapt his programs for each individual athlete.
Sam is an avid road, trail, mountain and ultra-marathon runner himself, completing multiple marathons and ultra-marathons including Melbourne Marathon and Ultra-Trail Australia 100km. Sam remains a very active runner with 3 x ultra-marathons planned for 2020, including Ultra-Trail Australia 100km and Surf Coast Century 100km.
Sam coaches running athletes of all abilities who have goals varying from completing their first 5km run to reaching their personal best in a 100km trail race.
Ongoing Monthly Online Coaching
- We work with you to create a personalised training program tailored to your goals and fitness level.
- Unlimited ongoing adjustments to your program as required.
- Free access to our world class coaching platform “Final Surge” where you have 24/7 access to your training program and many more features. (Desktop and App version available)
- Tailored strength and conditioning program using the “PhysiTrack” platform.
- Initial face-to-face meet up or SKYPE discovery chat. This is where we get an idea of who you are as a runner, your goals and ambitions and how as a team we can achieve those goals. We prefer a Face-to-face meet up so we really get to know our athletes (within Eastern Melbourne area only).
- Regular communication with your coach.
- Monthly face-face or SKYPE catch up with your coach.
- Training and race strategy discussions and tips on all things running including race nutrition, strength and conditioning, general injury advice, race strategy and long term running goal planning.
Interested In Online Coaching?
We are now taking a select number of new clients. Register your interest below!